CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Our little salior boy!

My parents have a ski boat and for as long as I have been alive they have been avid boaters. Now that I think about it I think my father probably had a boat before he had his driver’s license. So boating has been a big part of my “summer” life. If the boat wasn’t miles away zooming up and down the gulf coast it was running about in a local lake. The majority of my favorite childhood memories were made because of boating. As you can tell, it was a very big part of my life so in turn I couldn’t wait to get Coen out on the water! Because of when he was born he was a little older for his first trip, 3 months, I was half that and my first trip was the Gulf of Mexico whereas, Coen’s was in Hardy Lake.


The trip was rather short and was mainly to get the boat out on the water to see how Coen would do. Unfortunately, our batteries died on our camera that day (I know a mother’s worst fear), but my parents did have their camera. I haven’t gotten the photos from them but I will get them soon.

I do, however, have pictures from his 2nd trip on the boat. Our family got together for dad’s birthday. AND…..our camera was ready to go!!



Feeling the wind blowing in his long locks



B and Coen: he preferred the shirt to the jacket. So much so he thought he would chew on it.



Coen and I: he loves the water!



After a quick nap on the boat he was ready to boogie!



Back in the water with Papaw and Gammy



We had a great day with the family! Hopefully dad had a good birthday, I know he loved sharing one of his favorite hobbies with his grandson.


No comments:

Post a Comment