CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So I think its quite obvious that I am not the best at updating this blog...

We are coming up on 1 year with little Bug.  I think every mom says this but I really can't believe it.  We have been looking at pictures trying to get them ready for a slideshow or photobook and it crazy how much he has changed in just one year!  Since I last updated we have had some of the biggest changes in our lives, we have been to new places, and of course Coen is experiencing and doing all new things! 

To start off...we found out in October that Broc had gotten a new job back in the area that we are from.  So we immediately put our house on the market and realized that with me staying at home we were to scared to take on a second mortgage or rent.  We are VERY blessed because my parents were gracious enough to allow us to live with them until our house sells.  Here is a photo of moving day....

The first two months after we moved back we were extremely busy.  Thanksgiving was shortly after the move then of course Christmas SOON followed...in between the holidays we celebrated Broc's 30th birthday!  I had intentions of surprising him with a trip to Las Vegas but I am really bad at keeping things from him.  I get so excited and can't wait to tell him...although I will say I did keep it from him for nearly 6 months.  :)  

We are very blessed to have awesome friends and family because they were more than happy to make the journey to Vegas to help us celebrate.  Broc's brother Bret and their cousin Tracee and husband Nick joined us along with his long time best friend Corey and wife Sara.  Of course I was nervous to leave Coen for the 5 days we would be gone so my parents agreed to come and take him around when we wanted adult time.  Tracee had the same thoughts as I did and wanted to bring the twins with them.  My parents were more than willing to take on all 3 babies...   
Coen did awesome on the plane...he snuggled up on daddy with Frogger.

YAY all 3 of us can attack the dishwasher at the same time!!!


Whew, all this walking around is wearing me out!

Our group, minus Corey and Sara...

Our trip was an absolute blast and wouldn't have been as great if it wasn't for our family and friends..

Slowly I promise I will get this blog all caught up.  I still have Christmas left to fill you in on and SO much more!
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back to "blogging!" It is very hard to keep caught-up, but it will be so nice to have so much stuff documented for Coen when he is older! Miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete