CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Counting Down

So we are finally into single digits, in regards to the weeks left. I am finding it hard to believe how quickly 8 months have passed, but yet it seems like everyday is getting longer now.

Bug, as I affectionately call our bundle, has been moving a lot in the evenings when I lay down for bed. Meaning I am up an hour past my normal bedtime trying to convince Bug we should sleep. For those of you who know me know that my 4:30 am alarm comes quite quickly and that hour is very needed!

I have started this blog for Bug, I am hoping to journal his/her first year; I want Bug to know all of his/her milestones and all the worrying and most of all happiness he/she brings to our life. Also since we have a lot of family and friends who live away from us I hope that this blog helps them to feel like they can watch Bug grow over the next year (and longer).

So you catch you all up to speed: I am currently 33 wks pregnant. As you can probably tell from above we decided to not find out the sex of the baby 13 wks ago. I know this day in age everyone does but I really didn't want to know because it doesn't matter to us and we really wanted to share the moment in delivery when the doctor says, "It's a ____!" We recently had our shower, we were VERY blessed by all of our family and friends! The nursery is coming together. Broc painted it a few months ago and we had new carpeting installed back in October. We finally chose a bed in December and had it delivered. We searched high and low for neutral bedding that we both agreed on. I finally found Pottery Barn Kids, Cottontail Friends. To simply put it: I LOVE IT! A while back we also decided to cloth diaper Bug so I have been working on making AIO, all in ones. Of course I will order some so I am not having to make 30 some diapers. So whats left? Well.....

We still need to get a dresser, more diapers, bottles, and some other odds-n-ends. We don't have very many sleepers but that is mainly because we don't know the gender and there just aren't many neutral clothing options out there! So Papa has been given full responsibility of newborn sleepers and some outfits for Bug. Yep, the man who doesn't shop will get to pick out a lot of the clothing Bug will get to wear while Mama and Bug are in the hospital. His only rule is no sports clothing! I think the 2 Cardinals oneies and 1 Purdue sleeper are enough for right now. Of course a Colts oneies will be thrown into the mix next season. :)

As of now I will shoot for a new post once a week until Bug gets here. Oh and I have full intentions of learning how to add pictures but for now it will be boring ol'letters.

One more thing, if you are a momma and there is something you use everyday and can't live without PLEASE give me some ideas!

Hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment